Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

#236

Here is a quick photo from lunch today. Staci and Elaine met Alex at the halfway point in San Clemente. They had a great time, and, as always, Elaine appreciated seeing a friend (and Elaine also appreciated Alex bringing all those burgers).

That is a perfect segue into what is next. We have a guest blogger today: Elaine! She wrote the letter below to all of you! Enjoy.




Dear family and friends,

I realize how blessed I am to have you all in my life. Thank you for bringing love, warm thoughts and prayers into my life. The passing of time has given me a book of memories to hold dear. The journey of life with ups and downs has been appreciated. 

The treasure in love is very overwhelming.  Thank you Staci and Ben, for writing the blog every evening to inform everyone how I am doing.  I know everyone appreciates it.  

Staci and Ben, thanks for there being for there with me every step of the way.  Doctors appointments, meals, groceries, tears.  Thanks to all my dear friends, family, grandchildren.

Thanks Christi, Taylor, and Brian for coming to see me every day. Your love is cherished and appreciated.  Thank you all for all your treasures, hugs, kisses,and making me laugh. 

My fantastic husband, how could I have done it without him? Taking me to the doctor, reminding me to take my pills, reminding me to keep my left arm straight, and stand on my left leg. Laughing together. Crying together.  I am so fortunate to have a husband that has given me the gift of love, concern, prayer, and patience.  He has not left a stone unturned.  

Thank you to each and everyone of you.  I feel so loved because of all of you!  You all tell me that I am your inspiration, but truly you are my inspiration!

My journey has been a long one. I know that without Fred, family, grandchildren and dear friends, it would have been harder. Thank you again and again from the bottom of my heart.  

I pray for you all every night for good health and  happiness.  I thank the lord for for all of you. 

Hope to see you all soon!

Love,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment